8.30.2013

Currently Craving: Jewellery Edition

When I said I had a soft spot for designer goods, this also included jewellery...
But at the same time, when I admit having an expensive taste, that doesn't mean that I actually buy these things. I have my small "jar of savings" so that from time to time (maybe once or twice a year) I can treat myself by purchasing something that I've been coveting for a long time (like this).

Of course, this means a lot of planning in order to analyse where to invest best my money in. My final choice then is usually between bags, shoes or accessories. You might think that the prices are absurd and yes, you may have a point. But in my opinion I rather spend that money in something made out of leather or metals that I know will accompany me during a long time, instead of clothing items that I know will: go out of fashion or get ruined with every cleaning process.

I'm not going to lie, I try to buy high quality clothes every time I can, but high quality doesn't necessarily equal haute couture or designers.
If you open my wardrobe, you will mostly find Zara, Mango, H&M and a lot of Argentinian brands like Rapsodia, Akiabara and Clara Ibarguren.
What better than having the ability to combine an H&M blazer with a Chanel 2.55?

1. Juste un Clou Bracelet, Cartier / 2. Olivia Rose Ring, LeiVanKash /
3. Feather Pinky-Mid Ring, LeiVanKash / 4. Mini Titan Crystal Bracelet, Vita Fede


An extra pinch of couture: even Karl Lagerfeld eats at McDonald's, just like us!