10.04.2013

Weekly RoundUp - My Body is in Pain

Guys...omg...I'm experiencing a whole new level of pain in my body at this very moment while I'm writing this post. Well, if you've every started working out again after a long long time of not doing anything, then you might understand what I'm going through.

The funny thing is though, that it's not like I've not been doing anything, since I practice yoga and do cardio from time to time. But yesterday, I went back to pilates after three years. The class wasn't intense at all and I felt pretty good when I left. But the morning after...god!! I can't breathe normally, because my shoulders and back muscles are sore. Dear pain: please go away!!

Picture via Vintage Wonderlust
This is something a dear friend of mine should read. Are you not a morning person?

The most popular (erotic) search terms per state.

Ever seen chickens dancing?

I know that voice. Will watch for sure.

East meets West.

Kissed by strangers.

Crazy and adorable cartoony street art.

Why do we eat popcorn at the movies?


An extra pinch of pain: made me laugh